Sunday, October 5, 2008

SAUSAGE LINKS

Speaking of Skitlandia.....

I finished off the run of 'Rosemary & Thyme' here at work on my lunch hours, and will be starting up 'Crime Traveller' probably tomorrow night. Via Netflix I now have three disks in the series.

After finishing the murder mystery about Pam Ferris and my loverly Felicity Kendal as sleuthing gardeners, I popped over to YouTube to see what they had in specific scenes from the series. And there I found a French & Saunders sketch called "Sausages & Mash", a spoof of the series with Dawn French as Ferris' Laura Thyme and Jennifer Saunders as Felicity's Rosemary Boxer.
Part one is a mashup with 'Midsomer Murders' and part two is the "behind the scenes commentary" with two very special guest stars.

PART ONE

Enjoy!

BCnU!
Toby O'B

No comments: