Monday, March 28, 2011

ALL APOLOGIES


I apologize for the look of the blog posts for Monday. No matter what I try, the text all clumps together; I've lost control of the formatting.

I don't know if this is happening to other Bloggers or just to me - I've used two different computer systems (now three) trying to fix it but to no avail.

And so far I don't see it mentioned as a problem in the Help Center.

If you're using the Blogger system and having the same problem, let me know.....

BCnU!

If this runs true to form, every sentence should be clumped together now.....

UPDATE: It may all be fixed now.  It could have been tied in to the new "preview" feature.

2 comments:

hobbyfan said...

I've run into the same problem, and I think I have a solution. Instead of using the "compose" setting when posting, use "edit HTML". That will allow you to write as you normally do, with paragraphs the way they were intended to be. I started doing this the other day, and it works out just fine.

Toby O'B said...

Thanks, Hobbyfan. I have been doing that for the pictures and then moving over to the new format for Blogger to finish everything off. I just don't understand why they didn't leave well enough alone.

I'm thinking software designers should be lumped in with network executives - and be nibbled to death by ducks!