Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AS SEEN ON TV: SCOTT BROWN

Republican Scott Brown recently won the Senate seat which the late Democrat Ted Kennedy, the "Lion Of The Senate", held for more than fifty years. And even Brown admits that he did so thanks to beginning his public life posing nude for Cosmo.

'Saturday Night Live' played up that sex symbol image last Saturday.......
SCOTT BROWN

AS SEEN ON:
'Saturday Night Live'

AS PLAYED BY:
Jon Hamm

Senator-Elect Brown saw the impression. As he told the "National Review Online":

"Thank goodness I like a good laugh. That was pretty funny. I wish I could host 'SNL' some day. I’ve been watching it since I was young. Jon Hamm is great.”

As for Jon Hamm's accent: “He did a great job. He doesn’t really sound like me, but it was very funny.”

BCnU!



No comments: