Sunday, March 28, 2010

JUROR SHIRLEY


Say that ten times fast.....

One of my bestest of friends, Shirley Jordan, is an actress in Hollywood who's shown up in lots of TV shows. Currently she just completed one day of jury duty. When I found out that she was going to do it (via Facebook), I asked if she'd end up in the West Coast version of 'Law & Order'.

Her response:

"I wish it [was] on TV again. Though that is one of the reasons they ditched me last time I went. They asked if I'd ever served as a jury foreman and I answered: 'Yes, but not in real life.' Then the judge asked me 20 questions about the 'Boston Legal' cast! She's a fan!"

I "Toobed" her 'Boston Legal' experience
here, using her character to make a direct link to 'Ally McBeal' and thus cutting out the middleman of 'The Practice'.

BCnU!

No comments: