Sunday, January 1, 2023

THE WHO MEME GALLERY - TIME TO PASS THE TORCH


 

Once we know who the new Incarnation of the Doctor will be, the meme-makers will need to step up with a new gallery of the Doctor’s faces, which will need a new arrangement of the previous incarnations to frame the current Time Lord.

I liked this one for Whittaker; it suited her fashion ensemble which needed to be shown fully to be appreciated, unlike with “the guys”.  But of course, she will be relegated to a head shot once a new actor steps into the spotlight.

O’Bservation:
I’m writing this in the middle of January 2022 and I have no idea who RTD will cast as his Doctor when he returns as the showrunner.  It’s probably already been announced; if so, I’ll add a quick note to this post… if I can remember it.  But hopefully, once we know who has been cast, the alumni galleries will start rolling out.


No comments: