Sunday, January 1, 2023

THE END OF THE STORIES

And so here we are….

I’m writing this in January of 2022.  At this point, it appears that the Fourteenth Incarnation will be revisiting one of the few favorites of his faces.  It has been rumored that with the return of Russell T. Davies at the helm, he’s bringing back David Tennant for three specials to regain the audience lost by Mr. Chibs.  And then it will be on to the Fifteenth Incarnation.

Who knows… “Who” nose… if that new actor to play the Doctor has been announced yet?  Who knows if we have even seen the regeneration of the Thirteenth Incarnation into the Fourteenth?

UPDATE: And now we know....

If I need to, I can always change this post before it becomes History.  After that, I can’t change it.  Not one line!  

But even if I don’t get all of the other posts done and reach my goal of at least 48, I want to be sure of this final one.  In case I don’t make it through the year, at least I had the chance to say goodbye.  It’s always been a fun run to work on the “Who’s On First?” blogAthon.

I hope you enjoyed it.

BCnU!

Hate is always foolish
And Love is always wise.
Always try to be nice
And never fail to be kind.”


No comments: