Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4 FROM I.V. - OR IV FROM I.V. (IF YOU'RE IN "ROME")

A suggestion was posted at United Hollywood to send four pennies to each of the CEOs for the major networks who are holding firm against bargaining with the WGA in good faith.

My bestest of friends "I.V." picked up on the idea and ran with it:

"I sent letters to the top six network heads today:

It's a surprise to learn that you're going broke and that the death knell for your enterprise will be a small payment to the writers who create nearly all the content that you air.

That would be terrible.

So I'm chipping in my $.04.

Ordinarily an opinion is worth $.02 cents, but since you're having such difficulty making ends meet, I'll splurge.

Here's my opinion: Use the money to pay your writers for DVD and internet content.


And taped four pennies to the bottom of each letter.

Reminds me of Nuts for Jericho.

Good luck, everyone -- I hope you get everything you want!"

IV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back, were you aware that there was a cartoon crossover last sunday on cartoon netwark between Kids next door and the grim adventures of billy and mandy, it was pretty good

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tob. That was a great post on your blog about the 4 pennies! HaHa! And those pics of the Joker brought me back, lol. Have a good day off.

Peace,
Tommy