Monday, October 3, 2011

"THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW" @ 50: THE TOP TEN LIST OF MY FAVES

Might as well post another list in celebration of the 50th anniversary of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show', but this time it's not another "Super Six". Taking a cue from David Letterman, this is a Top Ten list.... My favorite ten episodes from 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'......

1] "It May Look Like A Walnut"

2] "The Ghost Of A. Chantz"

3] "Buddy, Can You Spare A Job?"

4] "The Alan Brady Show Presents"

5] "The Gunslinger"

6] "That's My Boy???"

7] "Hustling The Hustler"

8] "A Bird In The Head Hurts"

9] "The Return Of Edwin Carp"

10] "The Great Petrie Fortune"

Just missing the cut on the list is "Coast To Coast Big-Mouth". I know there are plenty who would say it belongs on the list more than some of my other choices, but it's a list of my favorites, not of the funniest or the best. (Although I would argue many of them would be on those lists as well.

BCnU!

No comments: