Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WISH-CRAFT: CLOSING TIME

I watched the 'Law & Order' episode that was loosely based on the Letterman "Blackmail" case on Monday. At the end as they left the office for the night, Rubirosa was disgusted that they had to resort to the tactics of the criminals in order to secure a conviction. She wondered if that meant if they wanted to try a murderer, they'd have to kill somebody.

Cutter told her that they'd have to ask the boss first. Then the camera focused on the open door to Jack McCoy's office as it faded out.

Here's my Wish-Craft: I would have liked to hear Sam Waterston shout from inside the office something along the lines of "I heard that!"

It would have been a nice pick-me-up to an episode that seemed to lose steam as it trudged on.....

BCnU!

No comments: