Thursday, June 28, 2007

SAMANTHA TO BRENDA: BORN TO RERUN?

Here's a theory of relateeveety.....

Could it be that somewhere in her family tree, Brenda Leigh Johnson of 'The Closer' might find Samantha Crawford, who showed up every so often to bedevil 'Maverick'?

I was watching the episode "According To Hoyle" tonight (one of my Holy Grails now crossed off my list) on the American Life network, and it struck me that there are similarities in the way they look and certainly in how they carry themselves when presenting a false front.

In that, I might even go so far as to say that Brenda Leigh could be the reincarnation of Samantha... except that Miss Crawford would need to squeeze a lot of lifetimes in before the birth of Brenda Leigh in 1966 if she hopes to upgrade her karma in time!

Thank yew. Thank yew so much.

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: