Thursday, June 28, 2007

BLINKIN' AT THE CLOISTERS

I took my Kids with Kids (Sean & Gosia and their three little ones, Eli, my god-daughter Rhiannon, and Calvin) to the Cloisters yesterday. And of course we turned it into a TV experience.

We looked all over the castle/museum but found only one Weeping Angel (as seen in "Blink"). But it was quantum-locked in place with its face clear of its hands. There was an ancient stone shelf mounted on the wall with no statuette on it and I told them that one of the Weeping Angels had escaped and was on the loose, waiting to get us because we knew too much.

I guess I went too far. Sean told me later I freaked out Rhiannon and she was crying in the sarcophagus room.

It's probably a good thing I don't have kids of my own.....

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: