Wednesday, January 1, 2020

ECHOES - FAMILY MEMORIES


THE SECOND INCARNATION OF THE DOCTOR

Victoria:
You probably can't remember your family.

The Doctor:
Oh yes, I can when I want to. And that's the point, really. I have to really want to, to bring them back in front of my eyes. The rest of the time they... they sleep in my mind and I forget. And so will you. Oh yes, you will. You'll find there's so much else to think about. To remember. Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing! There's nobody in the universe can do what we're doing.


THE THIRTEENTH INCARNATION OF THE DOCTOR

Yasmin:
Have you got family? 

Doctor:
No. Lost them a long time ago. 

Ryan:
How do you cope with that? 

Doctor:
I carry them with me. What they would've thought and said and done. I make them a part of who I am. So even though they're gone from the world, they're never gone from me.



Geronimo!

No comments: