Thursday, June 6, 2019

TVXOHOF BIRTHDAY HONORS LIST - THE TRICKSTER


I’m a day late with the Birthday Honors List inductee for the Television Crossover Hall of Fame.  I’d apologize, but hey now!  It was my birthday!  (The post I did have published had been written last year!)

But no matter.  I'll just backdate it anyhoo.


At any rate, this post was already written as well, back in 2011.  As the birthday honorarium, I combined a lot of Mark Hamill’s roles on television to provide the backstory for his character of The Trickster from the original series of ‘The Flash’.

TRICK OR TREAT!
Since that original post was published, Hamill has appeared as the Trickster again in the alternate Toobworld in which there is a new Barry Allen aka ‘The Flash’.  I toyed with the idea that he as the same Trickster and somehow crossed over to this “Elseworld”.  


However, I decided Occam’s Razor was the best way to go – the simple splainin is that this incarnation of the Trickster grew up in that dimension. 
Whether or not he also went through all of that backstory over there....  You might very well think that, but I couldn’t possibly comment.
Welcome to the Hall, Tricky!

No comments: