Friday, August 23, 2013

TOOBMUSIC - REMEMBERING NORMAN


My cousin Norman Smith would have been 58 today.  After Yours Truly, he was the next oldest among the Griffin cousins.  I believe we are all here for a reason, and for as long as it takes to fulfill that reason.  

Norman's reason to be on this Earth was simple to determine - he left behind three beautiful daughters in Danielle, Kelly, and Sandy.  And his lineage continues with grandchildren Kayla, Kaiya, Trace, Phoenix, and Pixie Rose.

But even so, he was gone far too soon.

Whenever I hear this song, I think of my cousin.  Whenever I got the chance to stay with the Smiths on Ravenwood Road, either while exploring the bird sanctuary behind their property or up on a roof with my Uncle Skippy as he fixed a TV antenna, eventually Norman and I would be listening to this song......



BCnU, Cuz.......


No comments: