Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WISH-CRAFT: GRANDPA THE RECASTAWAY

From Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly:
Pushing Daisies mastermind Bryan Fuller is toiling away on a modern-day reboot of the creepshow classic The Munsters!

So far, NBC, with whom Fuller has an overall deal, has ordered only a pilot. But since the potential series is being described to me as “Modern Family meets True Blood,” I have a good feeling about it.

Maybe he does....

Okay, yes. It's probably a bad idea. And it can't ever be a candidate for Earth Prime-Time. But still, it got me to thinking about casting.....

I've seen Brad Garrett bandied about as a pozz'bility for Herman Munster and that's probably the logical way to go. But for some reason, the first name that popped into my head was Kyle Secor. I can't "splain" that one away.

But another role to be cast is one I'm really hyped on - Grandpa Munster!

And I was thinking the best actor for that role would be Judd Hirsch......

Just sayin', is all.....

BCnU!

No comments: