Monday, October 4, 2010

TELEFLUVIA

Totally missed seeing Bronson Pinchot in this week's episode of 'Chuck'. I must have looked down at my breakfast or something. Truly a blink and miss it performance.

'The Event' is going to be one of those shows I can "watch" just by reading a couple of reviews after the fact.

I can't help it. I'm watching Steve Buscemi as Nucky Thompson in 'Boardwalk Empire' and Barney Fife keeps coming to mind.

That new commercial for iPod Nano - is that song sampling the theme song from 'Chuck' or was the 'Chuck' theme sampling that song?

After hearing the news about the death of Tony Curtis, I watched a scene of him with Jerry Lewis in the movie "Boeing, Boeing". If Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer ever want to work together again in a new project after 'Two And A Half Men'......






BCnU!

No comments: