Monday, February 2, 2009

ALEC AS A.L.F.

Once I got home from work this morning, I went online to check out the various Super Bowl commercials from last night's game. After an hour, my brain was quite mushy, so that may explain why I've chosen the Hulu.com blipvert "Alec of Huluwood" to be the best commercial of the bunch.

It's a great example of what makes Toobworld different from the real world. ALEC BALDWIN IS AN ALIEN! And the difference? He and his alien cohorts plan to gobble up our brains.

I don't think they have an established plan in the real world......

Another alien celebrity is Dennis Rodman, as established in an episode of '3rd Rock From The Sun'. And Kevin Sorbo is really the demi-god (actually a pan-dimensional being) known as Hercules (as revealed in a behind-the-scenes episode of 'Hercules: The Legendary Journeys').

BCnU!
Toby O'B

No comments: