Saturday, March 1, 2008

FANFICCER'S FRIEND: A PREVIEW WARNING

It occurred to me after I offered to do the new feature "The Fanficcer's Friend" that there'd be a lof of fanficcers out there who are probably just looking for something else entirely from what I was offering. They'd be wanting the types of pictures that can help spice up the salacious stories they're scribbling - stories usually relegated to within their own frameworks and featuring sexual liaisons between the characters.

That's slash-fic. I've seen that stuff out there as I ::ahem!:: do research for Toobworld - Greg and Marcia Brady "playing ball" in the house; the Professor AND Mary Ann (You have to sing that one!); and lots and lots of gay slash with Kirk and Spock. But it occurs to me that slash-ficcers out there are probably only interested in pairing off current characters from 'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl'; threesomes from 'Lipstick Jungle'; workplace assignations for 'CSI', '30 Rock', and 'Chuck'; and plenty of bungles in the jungle for the many combinations from 'Lost'. And they'd have no interest in the classic TV history pics I'll be serving up.
If I was going to read that stuff, I'd be looking for the stories about 'Kyle XY' and his hot foster mom Nicole Trager, or about John Connor and his bot "sister" Cameron from 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles'. However, I think most people out there are looking for a different combination from that show.......

Sorry. For a minute there, I was... somewhere else.......

Well, that's all the titillation you're getting from me! When it comes to photos that could help tighten up the links between shows in the TV Universe, I'm just looking for basics. You're on your own to turn it into smut.

And I don't think you want to explore in that direction with this month's picture......

BCnU!
Toby OB


No comments: