Saturday, November 24, 2007

TOBY'S TOOB TUBBIN'

I had a most traditional Thanksgiving this year.....

At least it better be a tradition from here on out!

Spent a couple of days with my cousins in Dunn's River, Connecticut, and once everything was prepared and ready to go, or was in the oven already, we went outside to the pool area to enjoy the hot tub! [Pictured from left: my cousin Marilee, her husband Allan, my brother Bill, and Yours Truly]

And as I sat there wallowing in my own decadence, sipping on "pumpkintinis" made from Bols Pumpkin Smash, the perfect Thanksgiving quote came to mind.

From TV, of course.....


"We'ze gonna get silly, Bitches!"
Orson Bean (as Bob)
'How I Met Your Mother'

I hope you had a great holiday as well!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what kinda cousins are you???

and did ya'll say CT not AK.

msf