Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE TOOBWORLD TIMELINE

I always enjoy it when you can pinpoint when exactly a TV episode is supposed to be taking place. Usually I can only get as specific as the particular date on which a TV event might have occurred. Rarely have I been able to nail it down to the exact moment, '24' notwithstanding.

I just finally caught up with the tapes I made from last week, and saw 'Eureka' this morning, the episode about the deathsleep plant and its pollen's effect on the townsfolk.

And it's without doubt that the story begins on Saturday, September 23, 2006... probably sometime after 8:30 at night EST, making it about 5:30 or so in Eureka, Oregon....

That's because Sheriff Jack Carter was watching the televised football game between Notre Dame and Michigan State, which was broadcast on ABC.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: