Thursday, September 28, 2006

PLUGGING SHIRLEY JORDAN

No..... that would have been my birthday wish......

I want you all (what little readership I have) to watch 'Shark' tonight. My friend Shirley Jordan will be appearing as Judge Vivian Bell, one of Sebastian Stark's poker buddies, in a scene that also features Robert Shapiro as himself. (I believe Wolfgang Puck is also in tonight's episode.)

It's also Shirley's birthday this week, and a momentous one at that. So I'm hoping there'll be a big upswing in the ratings over the premiere episode, because then I can spin it that it was my plug here that caused that.

Don't let me down!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

By the way, for the past quarter century, Shirley's been my twin. And by twin, I mean my exact opposite. So when you see her, picture the exact opposite of everything about her and you'll have a fair idea of what I look like.

Or just watch 'Family Guy'.......

No comments: