Saturday, April 29, 2006

TOBY ON TORI

Take it easy, Dawgg......

I decided to accept an anonymous poster's challenge to check out Tori Spelling's sitcom on VH1, which is supposed to be based on her life.

And... I kinda liked it.

I can bet Tori's Mom must hate it though. No wonder she was threatening to sue her own daughter.

Not something I'll go out of my way to watch on a regular basis, but if it's on just before or after 'Love Monkey', I'll make sure I program the tape to catch it as well.

Yeah, it's Zonk!ful, with references to 'Beverly Hills 90210' ("Donna Martin graduates" was quoted.), 'Charlie's Angels', and 'TJ Hooker', but when you have TV shows featuring either actors playing themselves or storylines set in the bidness, Zonk!s come with the territory.

And it gives Tori the chance to idealize the guys who will go down on her, so more power to her, I guess.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: