Saturday, January 28, 2006

"WHO" NEWS(?): BOOB TOOB II

Cleaning out my "to-post" files.....

This story appeared online in various British entertainment news sites just after Christmas. I don't know if there's any truth to the rumour or not. And quite frankly, I never even heard of the woman before....

But apparently, there's a "super"-model by the name of Jordan who wants to play a villain in 'Doctor Who'

And it appears that she doesn't want to stretch too far beyond what she already knows - she wants to play "a killer model who kills people with her [breasts]."

According to the Sun she said: "'Dr Who' would be an ideal starting ground for me, acting-wise. I could be a baddie who doesn't speak but kills with my ample charms."

This might have worked... if the Doctor was played by Benny Hill, but it's a little late for that to happen.....

Still and all, if she's determined to give it a try, I'm more than willing to help her rehearse for such a role.

Smother's little helper, that's me!

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: