Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TOOBWORLD ALERT: "BOSTON LEGAL"

When I was out in California back in November to visit my friend and twin of my soul, Shirley Jordan, and her family, Shirley was missing most of those first two days because she was filming an episode of 'Boston Legal'.

That episode, "Too Much Information", airs tonight. Shirley will have her moment in the spotlight as she plays a jury foreperson, and it puts her (and of course the show) into the running for next Monday's edition of "The Crossover Of The Week". As to why, well... whether it gets the nod or not, I'll save that splainin for next week.

Like I said, Shirley is the twin of my soul. Anybody tuning in to see her in order to get an idea of what I actually look like will be sorely disappointed. But as you get the chance to see her, that should be rewarding enough!

If you want to see me, catch the hockey movie "The Deadliest Season" next time it plays on the Toob.......

'BOSTON LEGAL'
"TOO MUCH INFORMATION"
ABC
10 PM EST
[CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS.]

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: