Monday, November 26, 2018

MAILING TOOB - RE: UNSCHEDULED PROGRAMMING



My brother AJ sent this screengrab to one of my FB pages for TV Crossovers with the caption "A possible TV crossover?"

Well, my only experience with hammers is similar to that of Maxwell Edison's, so I told him he had some splainin to do.

"This is an English show now on Netflix featuring Simon O’Brien. That’s a picture though of Tom Silva and Norm Abrams of the American program 'This Old House'."


I'm not sure how I'd make this work for Toobworld though.  I've come up with a great splainin for the pixelated images that keep cropping up on my screen - the effects of time travel backwash in the area.  But I'm not sure I can chalk this up to anything more than a glitch in the programming department.

I've had similar experiences over the years, but only thought to save one of them:


Don't get me wrong, I love the original movie version of "12 Angry Men"; I've even seen the original teleplay at the Paley Center in New York City.  But I've never seen that 1997 version from Showtime and I was hoping to do so that night.
This apparently wasn't the first time Netflix had such a mix-up....


Oh well... what the hell.

Thanks for sending that my way, Brothermine!

BCnU!



No comments: