Sunday, July 15, 2018

VIDEO SUNDAY - ACE CREEPER & THE NEW "WHO" TEASER


Just a quick entry today.  I was waiting until I got to see the new teaser for 'Doctor Who' and had time to digest its content.  Plus, while waiting, Ace Creeper came out with a YouTube video which shows his progression from his anticipation, to actually watching it, first reaction, and then coolly breaking it down after giving it some thought.  


So I thought that's what I would share with you today. 


Ace Creeper is a great resource for the latest in 'Doctor Who', so if you liked this I'd recommend subscribing to his channel on YouTube.

I'll be back tomorrow with the unadorned teaser video, with my thoughts on a salient point which Ace Creeper brought up and which I never would have noticed without his input....

BCnU!


No comments: