Thursday, May 24, 2018

HISTORY CHANNELLED - HARRY & MEGHAN AS SEEN ON TV




Last Saturday, the big news of the day was the wedding of Prince Harry to American actress Meghan Markle.  Normally, I wouldn't care but the pageantry at least kept the investigation of Trump's collusion with Russia off the TV screens at least for a few hours.

And their romance was already "immortalized" for Earth Prime-Time with a movie on the Lifetime channel.

Here are a few pictures from that movie:

THE TRIP TO AFRICA


HANGING WITH WILLIAM & KATE

MEETING THE QUEEN

THE PROPOSAL

The multidimensional televersion of Prince Charles will one day be added to the TV Crossover Hall of Fame and this new portrayal will among his collection of qualifications:


I didn't see it, but I can't imagine the producers were so bold as to include the future scenes of the wedding.  Luckily for the couple (if not for the British taxpayer), the wedding ceremony went off without a hitch.  (That's the only reason I watched some of it - as a potential news source.  I'll just leave it at that.)

As I said, I didn't watch the movie but I wonder if at any point did Harry call upon one of his trademark reactions:




I'm sure it was called into service at some point late Saturday night here in the Real World.  Know what I mean?  Nudge nudge wink wink.....

BCnU!

No comments: