Tuesday, September 29, 2015

TUESDAY NEWS DAY - TV Q&A WITH HÉLÈNE JOY


From TV, Eh?
(A Canadian TV news site)

Greg David interviewed Hélène Joy about a variety of subjects, but of course, I'm only interested in 'The Murdoch Mysteries' Season 9.....


Showrunner Peter Mitchell told me at the end of Season 8 that this upcoming season will feature more of William and Julia.
We did give the fans some of that last season, but they wanted more. What they did get, they loved. We’re allowed to play and flirt and be completely open and there is way more of that this year because we know how much the fans love it.

The next step for Julia and William is a baby…
I think that would be amazing. I think it would be hilarious because I think they’d be terrible parents. They’re a couple of nerds who don’t really have any idea what they’re doing. Neither of them would stop working, so how would they balance that?


If I remember correctly, Julia is unable to have children after an abortion that went wrong.  Here's hoping it was a medical misdiagnosis....

The new season begins in about a week, on October 5th. At least in Canada, that is..... 

BCnU!


No comments: