Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TUESDAY NEWS DAY - "SHARKNADO 2"!!!!


OF COURSE "Inner Toob" would make a contribution to Earth Day 2014!  Just not the way you might expect.....


Syfy has gone back to the poisoned well for a new "Sharknado" movie - "Sharknado 2: The Second One" will take place in New York City and once again star Ian Ziering and Tara Reid return to battle the beasties dropping from the skies.  And this time Viveca A. Fox will be joining it.

The "Sharknado" films do not take place in the main Toobworld.  They exist in the dimension known as Disaster Toobworld in which all of those TV movies about massive tornadoes, ice storms, global flooding etc. take place.  It's a nice place to visit, but your televersion wouldn't want to live there.


(If my televersion from that dimension did survice any of those previous disasters, I'm sure "my" number is up in this one since it's set in New York.  

How could Bruce the Shark resist a tasty morsel such as myself?

Actually.....  because of everything that happened to me earlier this year, I may just post a picture of myself as a survivor of "Sharknado 2: The Second One" when the movie airs.

And who came up with that movie title?  Captain Obvious?


BCnU!

No comments: