Monday, August 5, 2013

O'BSERVATIONS - BLACK EYE FOR CBS



So I'm in one of the markets that no longer has CBS due to the Eye Network's rate battle with Time Warner Cable.  

And you know what?  I don't care.

Negotiations like this during the summer was a big mistake on CBS' part.  Who put that timeline into the last contract?  

And there's nothing on CBS right now that I NEED to see.  

Not even 'Under The Dome'.  We're too many weeks in and the story-telling hasn't imporved.  It isn't compelling TV viewing anymore.  And with CBS showing their greed by announcing they're going to drag out the storyline to return next summer, I was already of a mind to only makes this a one summer only show for me.

That decision only highlights the greed exhibited by CBS which also underscores their conflict with TWC.

I'll get off my soapbox now.


No comments: