Friday, November 9, 2012

OBSERVATION OF MARIE CURIE'S BIRTHDAY?


I saw it noted on Facebook this week that November 7, 1867, Marie Curie, a two-time Nobel Prize winner in science, was born.  To mark the occasion, the following photograph was published of Madame Curie:


As far as I'm concerned, that's an Observer from 'Fringe' standing in the background!

These "alien" humans from the Future were inducted into the TV Crossover Hall of Fame thanks to their appearances in reality-based shows on Fox like NASCAR races, 'American Idol', football games.  I made the case that one of them could also be seen in the background of an episode of 'Person Of Interest'.
http://toobworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/observing-person-of-interest.html

I'm hoping that even after 'Fringe' finally ends this season, we'll still see an Observer every so often in the episode of some show, no matter what the network is.  Certain shows would be natural - 'Doctor Who', 'Mad Men', 'The Big Bang Theory'.  But it could be anywhere.

I'm still hoping to find them in other shows long since cancelled.  All it takes would be a bald man in a business suit with a fedora.

In the meantime, I'll take this pozz'ble sighting from the real world!

[My thanks to Tay Mueller for bringing this to my attention.]


BCnU!

No comments: