Sunday, March 4, 2012

REMEMBERING DAVY JONES, S'MORE



Here we are with the Sunday edition of the latest Video Weekend at Inner Toob, and we're still celebrating the life and memories of Davy Jones' televersion.

I have to thank my blogmate Lisa of "The Flaming Nose" (link to the left, my Monkee-heads) for first finding and posting these YouTube videos of Davy in action singing many of the songs associated with his career. When I used to watch 'The Monkees', the music segments were just chase scenes and excuses to goof around but set to catchy tunes. Aside from the biggest hits, I couldn't think of any other songs they did for yesterday's collection of videos.

Besides, this gives me an excuse to continue the memorial. Thanks, Lisa!













BCnU!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Thanks for sharing these fond memories.