Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THE REDJAC CHRONICLES: "MY MOMENT OF UN-TRUTH"


Before I go any further, I have a confession to make. This part of the essay was a lot shorter. But I had to scrap my entire thesis because - as is my wont - I didn't do all my homework.

I worked out an incredibly detailed splainin as to who killed each of the five canonical victims of Jack the Ripper, which had Redjac as the foundation for why Jack looked different every time he appeared in a different TV show.

But today, I finally saw the "Ripper" episode from the rebooted version of 'The Outer Limits'.......

And so it all had to be tossed out.

I'll still be able to use most of it in a different context, and now I'll certainly have enough material to run the whole week of Thanksgiving. But as I read back on what I had already done, I nearly sprained my arm patting myself on the back for being such a clever clever.

Oh well, no sense crying over spilled blood.....

On with the show; this is it!

No comments: