Thursday, October 13, 2011

"BROTHERS & SISTERS" - LIFE AFTER CANCELLATION

Fanfic is okay - I mean, I at least don't rail against it as some do - but when it comes to what happened in the ongoing lives of TV characters after their shows are cancelled, I much prefer reading the thoughts of the creators of those shows.

One of my favorites was with Larry Cohen about the long-gone 'Coronet Blue', which I've mentioned in the past. (Even if I didn't like where the show might have been heading as to Michael Alden's identity.)
 
And now there's a new one out there about all the Walker family members from one of last season's fatalities, 'Brothers & Sisters'.

 
You might as well assume these projections did happen/are happening, because life in the TV Universe continues even if we can't view it......


BCnU!

No comments: