Friday, June 3, 2011

FRIDAY MUG SHOT

I haven't done a Friday Mug Shot in a while.......

This is for the fans of 'Game Of Thrones'. If you can, identify the actor. But at least identify the character he plays in the HBO fantasy series.


Bonus points if you can name the series from which this was purloined.....

The answer on Monday!

I've already had one partial answer - Andy knew who the actor is.  And he let me know I forgot to change the name of the jpg file.  So I've replaced the picture and added Andy's answer to my files, and we begin again.


Andy already has locked in the name of the actor.  I'm still looking for the name of this character, the show he was in, and who he's playing in 'Game Of Thrones'......

BCnU!

1 comment:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.