Sunday, May 22, 2011

COURTESY OF AUNTIE BEEB.....

A big thanks to the sister of my nephew's girlfriend for pointing this out......


I've seen a couple of these promo blipverts over the last few years, and most of those TV movies and mini-series never see the light of day over here in America.  And some of them look really good too; I'm sure they'd find an audience over here.

But I guess BBC-A is just too busy I guess with their on-the-cheap "reality" programming about cleaning your house and finding cash in the attic....

Anyhoo, thanks, Mara!

BCnU!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I think BBCA has announced that they'll air the new "Luther" movies. However, they are really awful. They run a bunch of crappy reality shows and old reruns of U.S. shows. Hopefully, some will make their way over here on PBS's Masterpiece or Mystery. I did see that Cinemax will help produce and air a British series called "Strike Back."