Saturday, September 12, 2009

NEW 2 VIEW @ TOOB HQ

I took advantage of a sale held by the Cinema Titanic gang and picked up five more releases from this 'MST3K' offspring:

"The Wasp Woman"

"Blood Of The Vampires"

"Legacy Of Blood"

"Frankenstein's Castle Of Freaks"

"Santa Claus Conquers The Martians"

I've already seen that movie - once in its unadorned state, and once as it was "treated" by the original 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' series. Along with the "Frankenstein" movie, I can pop these into the computer and just listen to the commentary while I work on Toobworld-related projects, since I've already seen them both. (I picked up "Frankenstein's Castle Of Freaks" via Netflix, just so I could see another role played by Michael Dunn, my third favorite actor of all time.)

I already own "The Doomsday Machine" and "The Oozing Skull", so I think I'm pretty much caught up on the DVD releases. (I think the three other movies offered are still only available as downloads....)

BCnU!

No comments: