Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LAWNMOWER WOMEN

This blipvert for the Schick Quattro for Women is airing in the United Kingdom....





Don't you get the feeling we'll never see it on American TV screens?

For Toobworld, I think we have a great way to insert this into the Great Link of the TV Universe. I think this small English neighborhood was "attacked" by the musical demon Mr. Sweet. We only saw him in the "Once More, With Feeling" musical episode of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer', but he was still inducted into the TV Crossover Hall of Fame. That's because we're claiming that he was responsible for the environment of shows like 'Hull High' and 'Cop Rock'.

He's still out there at work, and I think it's a safe bet that he was causing these women to sing the praises of their "landscaping".....

BCnU!

My thanks to fellow Iddiot Fred for alerting me to this!

1 comment:

Jim Peyton said...

It would have been nice to be warned so I didn't have an iced tea double noser.