Thursday, February 12, 2009

SKED ALERT: BIG BANG TERMINATOR

The year is still young and I think we've already got a lock for the 2009 Toobits Award winner for Biggest Zonk. Actress Summer Glau, who plays Cameron the Terminator protecting John Conner in 'The Sarah Conner Chronicles' will play herself in the March 9th episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'.

Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj will be riding the train to San Francisco when they discover that their current fave sci-fi actress is also on board the train. This sounds like one massive headache for Toobworld Central - I don't think there'll be any way to find a splainin that can smooth over the discrepancies. I'm sure there will be non-stop references to her cyborg role on the show, when the sitcom and the sci-fi actioner should be sharing the same dimension. I'd be a lot happier if they found Cameron on the train instead.

Oh well. As a fan of both shows, I'm still going to enjoy the ride!
BCnU!
Toby O'B

No comments: