Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OR ARE YOU LOVEY-DOVEY?

My brother's newspaper is running an online poll linked to the news about Dawn Wells getting busted for possession of pot.

Who would you rather be stranded on an island with?

Ginger? Mary Ann? Or Mrs. Howell?

Of course it's sexist - what about the women who'd like to be stranded with a brainy guy like the Professor? Or the chubby-chasers who'd prefer the Skipper? Gold-diggers targeting Mr. Howell? Or the cougars who'd see Gilligan as a boy toy? (And even then... what about the guys who'd like a chance at those options as well?)

But them's your choices. If you want to voice your choice, go to:

http://www.rep-am.com/

BCnU!
Toby OB

1 comment:

Terence Towles Canote said...

I once wrote a whole blog post on the subject of Mary Ann versus Ginger, since it seems to me that most guys prefer Mary Ann. I know I do.

I have often wondered who women would choose..I think it would be funny if it was Gilligan...