Tuesday, December 11, 2007

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

A couple more deliveries today for Toobworld Central. I'd say it's really stoking the Christmas Spirit around here, but I'd be lying. All of these items belong to ME!

'FUTURAMA: BENDER'S BIG SCORE'
The newest addition to the 31st Century Tooniverse which may lead to the return of 'Futurama' to Television. I'll be watching this tomorrow, perhaps in synch with my little buddy Sean and his kids so that we can discuss it afterwards.

'LOST' - Season 3 boxed set
I think once the strike is fully being felt on TV itself I'll start with Season 1 and go through the whole series again. Maybe I'll start even earlier in hopes of getting through it all before the return of the show in February.

"BLACK DOSSIER"
Technically, this isn't Toobworld, although many of these characters have appeared in the TV Universe. This is the latest addition to the world of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen created by Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill. It looks like the series picks up now in the 1950s.....

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: