Saturday, July 7, 2007

MIND OVER MADACORP

After TVSquad published their review of the latest episode of 'Kyle XY', I wrote in with this comment:

Maybe I read more into the episode than I should have, but I think MadaCorp was behind the buy-out of Stephen's company. The long-term plan? With money about to be tight in the Trager household, Nicole would be amenable to taking on a new client (Jessi XX).

And they never did I.D. the company that bought out Stephan's, so it's a possibility.
Posted at 1:40AM on Jul 7th 2007 by Tele-Toby

Isabelle Carreau, who wrote the review responded with this:

Or, while we are speculating, how about the company was bought by whatever other company but that Stephen lands a job with Madacorp not knowing its ties with Kyle?
Posted at 8:33AM on Jul 7th 2007 by Isabelle Carreau

We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out during the sophomore season for the show.....

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: