Thursday, May 3, 2007

NEW @ TOOBWORLD CENTRAL

Via Amazon.com, here's my latest additions to the library at Toobworld Central. And you'll O'Bviously note that I was on a bit of a kick:

"Unlocking The Meaning Of Lost" (An Unauthorized Guide) - Lynette Porter and David Lavery

"Finding Lost" (The Unofficial Guide) - Nikki Stafford

"Bad Twin" - "Gary Troup"
(I didn't pick this up right away when it was published, as I'm a little tired of the ancillary novels tied in to various TV shows. Burned out after all those years of reading 'Star Trek' paperbacks. But I'm glad I waited - Amazon.com had this listed in hardcover at $6.99!)

"Lost - The Game"

And just to show I haven't completely "Lost" my marbles, there was this DVD purchase:

"Return To The Batcave"

I decided to pick this up after posting that piece about Betty Jones as the Catwoman. Reading about it got me thinking about an alternate TV dimension where our TV shows as they actually are would be the same in that alternate Toobworld. And into that dimension I'd put this TV special and the "behind the scenes" TV movies about 'Three's Company', 'Gilligan's Island', and 'Dynasty' among others. And I'd probably toss in 'Hi Honey, I'm Home' for good measure.

I also bought "Trees Of North America" (A Guide To Field Identification) and yes, that is tied into Toobworld. Like the book I have on cheeses, I needed this for research in connection to my Toobworld novel.

I picked up something else Lostian as well, but that's a secret for later in the year.....

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: