Wednesday, January 17, 2007

PLUGGING LIZ YORK

Double the nudges and double the winks......

I received this time-sensitive email from my friend (and fellow Iddiot) Liz York, an artist:

On Thursday morning I will be on the Today Show (with Jesse and my art) between 8 and 8:30 am.

They are covering women and depression. But the segment is positive, and I hope, helpful.

Jesse steals the show.

Jesse is a live-wire bundle of energy that passes itself off as a dog.

I hope you'll catch a friend of Toobworld working her fifteen minutes......

'Today'
NBC
Thursday 1/18
7am - 10 am

[Just playing it safe.....]

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on for a few blips. It took them ALL of Tuesday to do THAT??

A couple of folks said I did great. I think I looked pale. Especially after the 67 year old model wearing a ton of makeup.

Also, it was disappointing to see little of my artwork and too much of my kitchen.

But it was good to see my friend Jay Mark's picture with me up there, when I was talking about my friends. And Jesse had his blue hoodie on- very cute!