Friday, October 6, 2006

"LOST IN THOUGHT": FISH BISCUITS

Like a lot of 'Lost' fans, I was right there for the season premiere Wednesday night. And as I expected, I found more questions than answers in "A Tale Of Two Cities".

Here's one:

There must have been more to the casting of Julie Adams as the elderly woman who lived among the Others if they were going to bring her out to Hawaii. Could it be that she's Karen DeGroot 36 years on?

I had another question which I posed to my friend Mark:

"My one big question - where are those survivors who were taken? Cindy, the kids, etc?"

His reply:

"Two words - 'fish biscuits'. Only took the bears two hours to shit them out."

A lot of people say that with this show, it's the journey not the destination.

Might as well have some fun along the way.

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: