Thursday, August 17, 2006

A "SEPIN-LOL"

Like "they" say, Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

On Sunday, I accidentally killed my fridge; stabbed it through its cold heart with a hammer and screwdriver in a bid to defrost it faster.

So I had to clear out all the stuff in the long hallway to make room for the old one to go out and the new one to come in. Now my living room looks like the warehouse at the end of "Citizen Kane". (Or "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" if that works for you.)

And then, when it came to making a choice between posting to my blog last night and going on the WFUV Blues Cruise with four great friends to hear and meet The Smithereens, you, Dear Readers, lost out.

So I'm kind of backed up in writing stuff up for Inner Toob, let alone posting them.

In the meantime, here's a great little joke from the blog of Alan Sepinwall, TV columnist for the Star Ledger in New Jersey.

What if I was to tell you that there was a TV show about a hot suburban mom who deals with the financial stresses of widowhood by becoming the neighborhood pot dealer? Is that something you might be interested in?


Sorry... wrong pay cable channel.

Great little way to cross over 'Weeds' and 'Entourage' in TV criticism.....

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: