Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A LILY RUSH & A BABY BE BOPPED

The week's hardly begun and I'm ready to call a winner for the best quote of the week:

Lily: I swear to God if I so much as catch you even breathing the same air as her, I will take those peanuts you're trying to pass off as testicles and squeeze them so hard, your eyes pop out and then I will feed them to you like grapes!
Barney: Which? My eyes or my testicles?
Lily: One of each!
from 'How I Met Your Mother'

Also I think I could call the best sight gag of the week as well: Naomi bopping her baby's head on the door frame as she brought it home from the hospital for the first time on 'Jake In Progress'.

I may be alone on that opinion; I have a friend who's an ADA and it pissed him off. I guess that doesn't play "funny" in the 'Law & Order' segment of Toobworld.....

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments: