Saturday, November 3, 2007

TURNING BLUE

I don't have high definition TV yet, so I can't read the fine print in letters, on background posters, or on boxes in a particular scene. And I'm not exactly one to be familiar with home pregnancy tests and the designs of the product from the various companies.

So I have no idea which brand of home pregnancy test Kitty Walker picked up last Sunday on 'Brothers & Sisters'. Considering the stranglehold product placement has in TV production nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an established brand.

But what if it was from a fictional company?

Why can't we assume that it was the same kind of pregnancy test product used by Sun on 'Lost', one that was manufactured by Widmore Labs?

Like Mushrat would say, it's pozz'ble, just pozz'ble......

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: