Saturday, November 3, 2007

TRIVIAL TRIALS OF O'BRIEN

I thought I might have an easy and VERY trivial link to make from the "N-Word" episode of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm', when Larry David picked up the wrong prescription from the pharmacy.

The name on his estrogen pills was "Alicia O'Brien". A simple enough name, I thought, one that was sure to have been used before in some TV show for a guest character..

But no dice. Of all the shows churned out over the decades, and so many situated in the Los Angeles area, not one Alicia O'Brien. I would have loved to have been able to link 'CYE' to let's say, 'Cannon' or 'Barnaby Jones', or 'Mannix' with that one!

Oh well, it's never the end of the world, Toob or otherwise, when these things fall through.

At least I have a new member of Clan O'Brien to welcome into the fold!

BCnU!
Toby OB

No comments: