Saturday, November 3, 2007

A SKED QUERY: "ODYSSEY 5"

'Odyssey 5' wasn't on this past Friday night, so I'm putting this question out to my legions - er, those few of you who travel through Toobworld.....

Has Sci-Fi decided to drop the series' rerun due to ratings? I checked their website and the show is still listed among their offerings. And the main page still lists it as being shown at 8 pm on Fridays. But maybe they haven't updated the page lately.

I looked through the directory on my DVR and didn't see it listed anywhere for the next several days, so I don't think it was a matter of being rescheduled.

So, what do you think is the deal? Should I start thinking about picking up the series via Netflix if I want to see it through?

BCnU!
Toby OB

1 comment:

Purpleslog said...

I watched it via Netflix. It is nice seeing the episodes back-to-back for the most part.